WHAT ARE THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS?
- Must be U.S. citizen, national, or legal permanent resident alien of the United States
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid Driver’s License, automobile insurance, and reliable means of transportation
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must commit to one year (365 days) of full time service, with no outside commitments
- NO employment (full/part-time)
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- $5,550 Education Award or $1,500 cash stipend after successful completion of service term
- Current student loan deferment
- Living Allowance
- Emergency health and prescription coverage
- Child care reimbursement (if income eligible)
- Professional training opportunities and skill development
- Mileage reimbursement and $550 relocation reimbursement if moving over 50 miles
- And much more!